Tuesday, November 25, 2008

YUMMY! YUMMY! YUMMY!

I just made a 3-bean soup that is out of this world. YOU WISH YOU WERE HERE. And, oddly enough, there's probably enough for all of you. LOL

Soup is not a recipe thing for me. It is more of a concept. All's fair in love, war and soup. The beans feel so much better in my tummy than meat often does. I'm not sure why (surgery?), but it does take a lot of doing to make meat digestible and palatable for me these days. All those protein laden beans do my body good.

And even better, I made so much...we will be eating this for days. What a lovely way to eat lunch..again and again and again! I really enjoy soup this time of year anyway. Summer and spring are for salads with fall and winter being for soups.

I always start out thinking I will make a small soup. NEVER HAPPENS! I add this, I add that...it grows and grows. S'alright though! This is the kind of situation I can deal with quite easily. I used to freeze smaller portions when I had my own place and then once a week, I'd grab a soup and go merrily on my way. The soup and sandwich combo has always been one of my favorites. I certainly recommend it to one and all.

So that's it. This post is just about the scoop on the soup!

No comments: