Thursday, November 20, 2008

Yesterday was a delightfully busy day! I got a ride to Putnam so I could take the bus to Dayville for my appointments, which both went well. I am pretty healthy and reasonably sane. Life is grand!

I was gonna walk to Danielson to visit with Sue and Carrie but I decided to take the transit bus. Walking from US to my doctor's office it was seriously cold. I decided to treat myself to a ride.

I like the transit bus. It's a whole different world traveling that way. Yesterday on the way home I saw a woman give a man her coat. His jacket wasn't very warm. She said the coat was too small on her. It actually looked like it fit just fine. He graciously accepted the jacket and I exited the bus with a more profound sense of abundance. WOW!

Walking to Sue's apartment I saw that the basement apartment in her building was empty. There is this big ass window there. I guess they are revamping the place. I peeked in the window and the living room with it's abundance of light is absolutley HUGE...well, by my standards anyway. I made some inquiries. Time will tell.

The visiting went well. It was nice catching up, being back 'home.' Carrie and I had a chance to talk while we window shopped. That was nice. I keep her in my prayers...she struggles so with this disease.

I got back to Putnam in time to window shop my way up to the Grove Street meeting for the Alkathon meeting before the meeting. That went well and it went quickly! Very positive for a bunch of drunks! LOL

I got home early enough to do some writing and some relax a bit before bedtime. Jeanne is going back to work today for a friend. She is running around like crazy. It sounds like the first day of school used to sound when I was a kid. LMAO!

Well, it's meeting time.....

No comments: