Monday, November 17, 2008

Faith, hope and dreams....

I thought I was watching Trevor this AM while Danielle went to her GED classes but that didn't happen. It worked out just fine. I got to walk a couple of miles this morning instead. Though, babysitting a four year old is always fun. I like acting like a kid again...ok, ok, I act like a kid a lot. But, it's fun to have someone to play with! I can jump in puddles with a four year old without strangers giving me odd looks. Of course the folks who know me, know that there was already a 50/50 chance I was going do it even without the kid. LMAO

Danielle's smart, young, newly wed and mother of four really kewl kids. I am really rooting for her to do this GED thing and then go on from there. I don't know if she realizes she CAN have her dreams. I had already given up on mine way before 27. It's taken me sobriety to realize I can dream again and I am still trying to get that all in focus. Life's a journey, not a destination.

Anyway, I am going to make this short. I want to do a separate gratitude entry. I was going to omit that after reviewing what I had written the other night. I wasn't sure I wanted to share everything I had written but those are my fears, doubts and insecurities popping up yet again. I keep saying at meetings that sometimes the things I have to do to keep on the right track involve just jumping right in, no wading.

No comments: