Saturday, November 22, 2008

WHEW!!!

This just in from Kent..

"OK the great news is that I have been released to go home. I am to take it easy for a couple days then see the local Cardiologist in Providence. Everything went very well took about 5 hours for the operation and they believe they burned out the area that has been causing the major issues. I feel good and am really looking forward to my own bed. FYI the VA hospital in Boston is a great. They have been one of the better hospitals I have been in to be honest. So with all the bad press given them nationwide all I can say is these guys are very sharp.

I will let people know more as I know more. For now thank you for all the thoughts and prayers. I look forward to seeing everyone and getting back to a normal (I know stop laughing, as normal as I am capable of) life. Till then in a few hours you will be able to reach me at the house. "

What is it with this "my own bed thing?" Oh yeah, hospital beds do suck! LOL...that they haven't caught onto that yet.

I thought I would post that for all of you who haven't heard yet AND, I am pretty quick to criticize the government (don't even get me started on the VA), but if something is positive, that ought to get some press time too. I'm working on these things. UGH!

No comments: