Tuesday, February 24, 2009

OHMIGAWD!!!

I'm sitting here innocently enough when this lightening bolt of pain rips through my head. JEEPERS! As if the cramps weren't bad enough!!! Those lightening bolts of pain are usually a harbingers of an impending hormonal migraine. UGH! Estrogen is NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT my friend!

I know I shouldn't complain. I have enough fingers to count the number of times I have had to endure cramps in my whole damn lifetime. Still...

I swear, if I went through this on a regular basis, as some women have to, I would have had them pull my ovaries out a long time ago. It's only once in a blue moon that I have any discomfort....It's only once in a blue moon that I have any discomfort....It's only once in a blue moon that I have any discomfort....It's only once in a blue moon that I have any discomfort....It's only once in a blue moon that I have any discomfort....It's only once in a blue moon that I have any discomfort....It's only once in a blue moon that I have any discomfort....


MOTHER NATURE CAN BE A REAL BITCH!!!


I feel like there is a donkey kicking me in the gut and a Clydesdale is kicking me in the back...and someone just dropped a damn horse shoe into my head and it is pinging around like the silver ball in the pinball machine causing pain every time it hits a damn bumper. ESTROGEN SUCKS!!! Menopause, take me away!!!!!

I'm going to go rest and have a talk with my dear ovaries. Maybe I will share some omelet recipes with them. That'd serve'em right!!! It's time for psychological warfare!!!!

I'm a muddle aged woman...my eggs aint all they are cracked up to be anymore!

I used to think my brain was scrambled...not I suspect my brain and my ovaries are both scrambled.

No comments: