Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Today was a good day! I put up curtains in the bedroom and the kitchen. The curtain over the sink is too short. Details! Details! Details1 Well, I guess I will have to work on that sooner or later.

My bigger project is getting curtains up in the living room. My desk is in front of the window by the porch and between the lack of privacy and the afternoon sun, something must be done! I am so not a domestic goddess! I will adapt, but it may take me some time. I will do my domestic thang on the remedial program. LOL

Tomorrow I will hit Price Chopper in Putnam and do some shopping. It's my favorite grocery store. Interestingly enough, grocery shopping will be rather quick. My food requirements have gone waaaaay down since the surgery.

I managed to pick up some Kashi Go Lean (seriously high protein) cereal at Target today...and at a very good price. Served as a quick cereal the stuff simply sucks. I add a heaping teaspoon of milled flax seed, a small handful of trail mix (raisin & nuts), Splenda (or Stevia) and hot milk...and serve as a hot cereal. YUMMY! I highly recommend it! If you've tried it without the doctoring and didn't like it, try something a bit creative and you may find it more palatable. This is my idea of 'COOKING' breakfast.

Tomorrow is gonna be a busy day for me. I have lots of running around to do and I may fit in a meeting or two as well. For right now, I am just plain old fashioned tired so I think I shall hit the hay so I can start again tomorrow.

No comments: