Wednesday, February 18, 2009

HEALTHY...NO MORE!!!

Apparently, I am not as healthy I would have liked to believe. I have the ICK...that's a technical term.

Sinus pressure...so I snorted some tepid tap water. Maybe it will help, usually does when my sinuses act up.

Runny nose...with a bit of red irritation underneath for good measure and a bit of colorfulness here and there (mostly in the tissues).

Achy...Oh My Achy, Breaky Body!

And I swear that I have never been this cold in my flipping life. REALLY! I got into a VERRRRRY hot bath...it was uncomfortable to get into it was so hot...and freaking shivered and shivered.

I am going to bed...to sleep...to cover up with as many blankets as I can find...and I will probably sleep with my soft and fuzzy robe on over my jamas...cause I just wanna.

I am supposed to bring Max to his appointment in Willi in the morning. I don't have to be there till 9:30 AM. Here's hoping I feel somewhat human by then. Screw human...I'll settle for not so frackin cold!!!!

Oh yeah, and tomorrow evening I am scheduled to go down to Waterford to do a family thing with Carrie at Stonington. I am so gonna nap in a nice warm bed tomorrow after I get back from Willi!!! I don't usually do that sort of thing, but desperate times call for desperate measures. It's time to take care of Sue...and then I shall see where the day takes me.

I just love cold and flu season. On the bright side, I only have to endure till the nasty bug goes on its merry way. I'm just gonna take it one ache at a time!

Here's a helpful tip for you....DO NOT CATCH THIS!!!!

No comments: