Saturday, February 14, 2009

Ahhhh! Sooo much better!!!

What a wonderful day it is! I feel like myself again. Even yesterday was a slow day, a down day. Today the tiredness and the headache seem to have gone away...and may they stay away.

So, I am guessing, as per usual, those two vials of blood I gave at the doctor's office yesterday will show nothing out of the ordinary. Maybe it was something viral. That's what the doctor thought. I think it is kinda funny that viral would reappear over the course of a couple two-three decades in the same manner, but what the hell do I know.

I am just grateful to not be tired and to have energy and that THE FOG HAS LIFTED. That's a wonderful thang!

I am going to finish packing the necessities for my house sitting gig. Me and Max are gonna hang out this week. That is so kewl. I just love that dawg. He is so mellow. I'm glad I have an opportunity to "rent" other folks' pets when they go away. I do so enjoy that!!! We will walk and hang out and watch TV and keep each other company. NICE! VERY NICE!!!

Hopefully I will check in while I am away. I have use of the computer for all my 'puting' needs at Jim and Maureen's which is very kewl. I'd go through withdrawal without internet access for a week. Damn! I am so spoiled! LOL

Happy Valentine's Day All You Sweetheart's Out There!!!!

No comments: