Monday, December 15, 2008

UNCLE!!!

Last night was gawd-awful! After my long, hot, soothing bath...ahhhh....I hopped into bed to cough and spit my way through the night. I'd love to lay down to sleep, but I doubt sleep is possible as I am coughing spastically with little reprieve. My ribs hurt, my hips hurt, my lower back hurts, my right shoulder hurts like hell, my head hurts and sometimes my face even hurts! AND MY EARS WON'T STOP ITCHING!!! I am going nucking futs with that! I can't stand it! OHMIGAWD!!!

The good news is that the twitching in my airway seems to be pretty much gone. The bad news is that my rescue inhaler, which was providing some relief, is now useless. Then there is the phlegm coming up in living color yellow. ICK!

I spent an hour in the shower this morning and all I managed to do, besides stand there to allow the gloriously hot, soothing water to pour all over me, is wash my hair...oh, and cough and cough and cough.

Ordinarily I would throw myself at the mercy of the nearest couch and veg out in front of the television, but even on a good day, sitting on the couch makes me cough and cough and cough. The cats sit there. Those damn allergies! Somehow, since I already have these breathing issues I can't help but think that the couch would be almost a suicide maneuver at this point.

Now, for my next amazing feat, I shall put my sneakers on, aching lower back and all. Film at eleven...you just have to figure out where! LMAO

No comments: