Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I freakin lost it tonight!

So, I'm on the phone with someone who is dicking me around about getting the raffle books to the raffle chair person...

Well, I was nice at first. Let's get this done. Let's get this to the right person. Let's not wait until the last minute. And I get the um, ahh, well, ohh, um, ahhhh, geez crap as she is trying to think of a way to avoid doing that. I said enough. Let's get this to the person whose taken on this responsibility so they can do their job I'm not liking being put off like this.

Well, I'll talk to him. So I hand the phone to him and she goes off on him cause of what I said. I think she thought she could harass and intimidate him. I heard her yelling at him from like 20 paces. I pout the speaker phone on and she is being verbally abusive and just downright vile to this guy cause she thinks he is the "weak link" in the organization. She can't yell at the rest of us...is that it?

Well, I took my cell phone back and I laid into her. She hung up just as I got started. I told her if she had a beef with anything I said, she should take it up with me not take it out on an innocent person. I am so glad it was a phone situation...I was a very thin pubic hair away from losing all reasonable control.

This idiot thinks she can intimidate a man into getting her way. His voice was shaking and his hands were unsteady. I can't believe she thought she could do that and get away with it. I'm not going to throw someone to the wolves (or a she-wolf) and walk away letting them fend for themselves. Her issue was with me not my friend. She just saw him as the easy target, THE EASY MARK FOR HER BULLYING! That was truly SICK!!!!! And I would have told her exactly what I thought of her bullshit if I had had a bit more time on that phone. I got enough in to let her know exactly where I was coming from. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

I am so glad that I don't have to deal with this sadistic individual on a regular basis. Taking your anger out on someone cause you think they won't fight back is just plain pathetic. It's the mark of the school yard bully. There's not enough Valium in the western hemisphere (remember that aspirin commercial?)...which is good, cause just don't get me started! LOL I'd like a nice warm bath right now to calm me down, mellow me out, relax me. The tub wouldn't be full until midnight and my patience is not something I want to test right now. Maybe a shower...yeah, that might do the trick to wash off those dirty dealings.

My stress level is way up right now. I've got to do some things to take care of me and help me relax. Usually by this time, the television is shut off and there is peace and quiet in my space. TV sucks!!! The house guests are watching something or other. I have to play music when I go to bed so that I'm not bothered by the boob tube. It drives me crazy...and I don't need to drive there, it's really a short walk.

I want to throw the TV out of the flipping window. It's news all day...the same news channel with the same stories and interviews .... AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN. Waterboarding has nothing on this. The company leave the TV for a couple of hours while they are off doing other stuff and cop an attitude when they get back cause I shut it off. Well, for pete's sake, if I am home alone and don't want to listen to the damn thing shutting it off is much better than throwing it out the window.

I know it's only television but this is really getting to me. All I do is remember the fights that Kay and I had. Real ugly fights. She'd leave the TV on in the bedroom to go watch TV in the living room and get pissed cause I shut off the TV in the bedroom so I could sleep. Two TV's in two rooms and one person watching and I couldn't have any freaking peace and quiet. I am reliving and reliving and reliving crap that I want to bury in the back yard but my mind keeps dredging it up. Curling up in a ball until I have peace and quiet is sounding REAL inviting. I'm 47 years old and I want to run away from home. UNCLE! I AM CRYING UNCLE!!!

OHMIFFORKINGWORD!!! THE TV IS OFF! I REPEAT THE TV IS OFF!!! OH JOYOUS DAY! OH GLORIOUS NIGHT!!!! I won't have to play music to go to sleep by tonight. There is a god! There is a god! And the gods have had mercy on me.

Yup! I am gonna grab my stuff and take a nice shower and R E L A X for just a little bit so I can doze off ever-peacefully. It really is the little things like being able to hear the hum of my computer and the thoughts floating around between my two ears.

YEEHAW!!!!!!!

No comments: