Sunday, December 21, 2008

The "EYES" have it...

I just don't know what IT is!

I was okay around 5 am when I woke up with a bladder call. Then, when I woke up again aroudn 8 am, the 'bags' under my eyes were SWOLLEN. I mean, they feel weird and all. I called my pharmacist to make sure I wasn't having a reaction to the Singulair. Apparently, I am all set on that front.

I took a 3+ hour nap today. I almost never feel tired enough to actually hit the hay in the middle of the day. I don't do those 20 minute power naps. I need hours of sleep once I am in that mode.

I woke up tired and applied the heating pad. I've been getting muscle spasms again and I can feel them right on the edge. It's odd. My muscle spasms are usually a night thing, not a waking thing yet, here they are. My hip is killing me...from the inside out. Today it seems the groin area of my hip is soooo painful. OWIES!

I got up about 4:30 and started supper. I felt okay to begin as I started cooking. It's sitting in front of me, even as I type but my stomach isn't feeling 100% now. I've got that 'almost queasy' feeling. ICK! I want to go and hit my bed yet again. My head feels full and I keep having these spastic coughing jags.

My eyes are feeling real itchy right now and my cheeks are starting to get that itchy feeling as well. I know something is definitely up. And that would be something besides the yellow stuff I keep blowing out of my nose and hack up regularly.

I have a vague recollection of having had this eye thing before. I can't remember the who, what, when, where or why's of it though. I'm not sure if it is related to my upper respiratory stuff or not. But, it would be nice to be able to take a nice deep breath. It would be nice if my eyes and face stopped itching. It would be nice if my stomach stopped doing flip flops. Lots of things would be welcomed right now.

No comments: