Monday, January 5, 2009

FOOTWORK...one step at a time!

Well, in less than 24 hours I got responses to my HELP email from folks. If all works out and I do get the apartment, I shall be all set for furniture and assorted furnishings. It's a blessing to know so many good-hearted folks who want to help me out. I am so grateful for the friends that I have. Now all I have to do is get the rest of it to come together.

Tomorrow if I can borrow a car I will go down to Norwich to talk to the housing folks there. They never answer their phones, nor do they respond to their voice messages. Either way, I need to know how to proceed. I cannot let this deadline slip past me or it will be that much harder to accomplish this goal.

Keep me in your thoughts and prayers, please. I need all the help I can get. I am dealing with a bureaucracy here folks. UGH! They can be such unwieldy beasts!!!

I took a nice long bath tonight, with lots of bath oil to unwind from the stress of the day. I know things will work out the way they are supposed to, but I worry and stress a bit more than I should...AND I KNOW IT. I just haven't figured out how to NOT do that yet. I'm working on it.

The bath was wonderful. My skin feels so soft now. I sat for a bit in the water and then turned on the jets for a while to relax away the stress of the day. Five and a half years at Morin Avenue with just a shower stall and I forgot how delightful an escape a quiet bath can be. Ahhhhhhh! I highly recommend it!!! Of course, there is one of those HUGE tubs with the jets here. I will miss that in my new place, but at least there is some kind of bathtub on the premises. LOL

Oh well. I am going to chomp on a couple of Singulair and head off to bed for a good nights rest. Tomorrow is another day. From the looks of it, it will be a busy day to boot!

No comments: