Monday, June 22, 2009

New Haven

I talked to one of the medical assistants to my surgeon. There is nothing in the report about the doctor having removed my appendix during surgery. Hmm.

So, did they take it and not make note of it? Or did the DKH radiologist f*ck up? I'm betting it was the local yocal. It's to the point, no screw up out of DKH is really a surprise to me. I could do without living in limbo though.

I'm waiting to hear from my surgeon...or any surgeon from the office. My doctor is at a conference this week. Yeehaw!

I have pain still...intermittently. Sometimes the yuck in my stomach is a sensation of nausea. Delightful, huh?

So, where is my appendix? Hidden I would suspect. Why is there a clip in my appendix area? I'd guess cause it slipped off my gall bladder site (taht has been removed) and dropped down there. It happens..according to my google search anyway.

So, I wait...and wait...and wait...oh, and hurt lot here and there too.

To hedge my bet, I've scheduled a gyn exam for Thursday with someone I trust...and who listens. My primary has ears, but I don't think she has a flipping clue as to what to do with them.

Acetaminophen sucks!!! I wish I could scarf down a few ibuprofen just for the fun of it. Can't. Tempting, but I cannot. I don't know how to control the pain. Going to the ER every day for pain management doesn't sound tempting...or reasonable either. Just suffer I guess.

But, I gotta tell you, when the pain hits like it is right now, I want to b*tch slap my PCP. She went on and on Friday about how I might never be in any discomfort again and it makes no sense to be prepared. I'm really not liking the b*tch right now. Didn't like her much this weekend when I went to UMASS for relief from the pain. They gave me Ultram..wanted to give me morphine but I was like, "Whoa! Slow that bus down!!!"

I'm gonna try to sleep. I feel wiped putting up with the pain and at least while I am asleep (it's interrupted sleep for sure, but still sleep) I don't have any conscience sensation of pain. Sad way to deal with pain management but it's all I have.

No resources left. No energy to expend. F8ck it! I give up. I don't know what else to do.

No comments: