Friday, November 20, 2009

The Wonder of You

You are the dawning of the day and the setting of the sun.
Your manifest in so many ways, though you are the One.
It is Your gentle hand that lovingly guides me on my way.
Your spirit resides within me whenever I come to pray,
But more than this, You walk beside me each and every day.

You bestow such blessings upon me, both great and small,
With such loving abundance, I cannot even count them all.
I rejoice and I am grateful for You who bring me through,
For all things made known to me and the unseen that You do.
You are my God, my Savior, and my forever faithful friend,
My staunchest ally who is with me to the very end.

Your love for me is unfaltering, yet sometimes I doubt,
While You patiently wait for me to figure these things out.
You are the questions that I ask and the answers that I seek.
You are the font of strength I draw upon, for I am weak.

Thank You Lord, for Your saving grace on which I depend,
For all that You offer me, the abundant lessons that You send.

Thank You for the vision to see Your presence all around
And thank You especially for Your peace that I have found
Among a cornucopia of blessings with which my life abounds.

No comments: