Monday, May 11, 2009

I'm Baaaaaack! LOL

Time flies when life is happening! I didn't realize I hadn't posted an entry in so long. Wow!!!

I've been busy with life on life's terms. Lots of things have been going on
...I'm seeing Mel
...the East Side Sober Club is closing at the end of the month : - (
...I'm seeing Mel
...the morning meetings just started up at the club so now they need to be moved or disbanded
...Mel had her surgery
...I'm seeing Mel
...I got bit manic and got over it (well, till next time...LOL)
...I'm seeing Mel
...I've been busy taking pictures and writing
...I'm seeing Mel
...I started taking the iron supplement (just in time too...Gawd, was I getting awful tired)
...I'm seeing Mel
...I'm captain of a Relay Team in Woodstock
...I'm seeing Mel
...Spring has gone and sprung up everywhere...what vibrant colors this year!!!


Did I mention that I am seeing Melanie? LOL I guess that did come up a time or two, eh? Is it serious you ask? Well, I keep hearing Anne Murray singing, "Could I have this dance?" in my head. I never thought of myself as a musical kinda person before. I've never had a song bouncing between my two ears like this one seems to be. Then I keep hearing myself saying all these sweet things (all the stuff I used to raise a cynical brow to before)...and I mean every word of it. When I see her smile, I smile too. I feel a comfortable peace when I am with her. Yup. It's serious!!! It's serious...and that's a positive thing.

No comments: